Last updated: July 20, 2022
Terms and conditions in this User Agreement (the “Terms”) govern your use of the application named ISLAMIwallet (the “App”) provided by ISLAMIBLOCKCHAIN, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“ISLAMICOIN”, the “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). The App is the first wallet (the “Wallet”) for storing halal currencies and receiving and paying Zakat.
By signing up to, accessing, or using the App, you agree to abide by these Terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms at our sole discretion and update this page from time to time. Any change to these Terms will take effect immediately from the date of publication. If you do not agree with these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our App or using any other services provided by us.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE APP. THESE TERMS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE APP, UNLESS WE HAVE EXECUTED A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH YOU FOR THAT PURPOSE. WE ARE ONLY WILLING TO MAKE THE APP AVAILABLE TO YOU IF YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THESE TERMS. BY USING THE APP, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS ON THAT ENTITY’S BEHALF, IN WHICH CASE “YOU” WILL MEAN THAT ENTITY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL OF THESE TERMS, THEN WE ARE UNWILLING TO MAKE THE APP AVAILABLE TO YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE APP.
- THE WALLET
Our App is the first wallet for storing halal currencies and receiving and paying Zakat. It also offers a service that allows investors to vote and participate in decision-making. Solidproof, a German auditing network, has audited the smart contract related to the Wallet and its features.
The Wallet offers a recovery wallet feature, through another wallet that protects the loss of locked currencies and contracts in the event of theft, loss of password or death of its owner. You are free to decide if and when you would like to utilize the recovery wallet feature and lock certain currencies. You understand that the locked currencies are saved on the designated blockchain, not with ISLAMICOIN. With full acknowledgement and acceptance of risks associated with using blockchain and cryptocurrencies, you expressly agree that you use the recovery wallet feature at your sole risk. We accept no responsibility for, nor make any representation in respect of, the reliability of the recovery wallet feature or the security of your locked currencies. Should you be able to recover any currency via the recovery wallet feature, we will charge and collect a transaction fee equal to one percent (1%) of the amount of currency recovered.
- APPLICATION MARKETPLACE
Your use of the App may be subject to additional third-party terms and conditions that govern that application marketplace from which you downloaded the Wallet application, such as App Store and Google Play Store. Such third parties are not responsible for providing maintenance and support services with respect to the App.
- THIRD PARTY PLATFORMS
The App may interface with third party services and platforms (“Third-Party Platforms”).
Third-Party Platforms may provide you different services applicable to your crypto and digital assets, such as purchasing crypto with fiat currency, selling crypto for fiat currency, swapping between cryptocurrencies or saving through an interest-bearing smart contract.
The following terms apply to services provided by Third Party Platforms.
- Use of Third-Party Platforms is governed by their respective terms of service, not by these Terms. When you use Third Party Platforms, you bear the sole and exclusive responsibility for accepting and complying with their respective terms of service.
- The responsibilities, obligations and liabilities of Third-Party Platforms are as indicated in their respective terms of service and ISLAMICOIN is not responsible for any service provided by a Third-Party Platform.
- RESTRICTED PERSONS AND LOCATIONS
You represent to us that you and your financial institutions, or any party that owns or controls you or your financial institutions, are (1) not subject to sanctions or otherwise designated on any list of prohibited or restricted parties, including but not limited to the lists maintained by the United Nations Security Council, the U.S. Government (e.g., the Specially Designated Nationals List and Foreign Sanctions Evaders List of the U.S. Department of Treasury and the Entity List of the U.S. Department of Commerce), the European Union or its Member States, or other applicable government authority and (2) not located in any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or has otherwise applied any sanctions.
- NO FINANCIAL, INVESTMENT OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
We provide the App and the Wallet and technology therein. We do not provide financial, investment, legal, tax or any other professional advice. We are not a broker, financial advisor, investment advisor, portfolio manager or tax advisor. Nor do we custody your cryptocurrency investments and holdings. Nothing on our platform shall constitute, or be construed as, an offering of any currency or any financial instrument, as investment advice or investment recommendations by the company, or a recommendation as to an investment strategy by the company. You have sole and full responsibility for your decisions made in reliance on the products or services provided on the App or your interpretations of the data found on the App. You expressly agree that you use the App at your sole risk.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use the App for your personal, non-commercial use, as provided in these Terms. The App and its entire contents, features, and functionality, including but not limited to, all information, software, products, materials, APIs, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof, are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the App in breach of the Terms, your right to use the App will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title, or interest in or to the App or any content on the App is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company. Any use of the App not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this App are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- LIMITATIONS OF USE
By using the App, you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on the App;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on the App;
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use this website or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service the Company provides;
- use the App or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use the App or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the App in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; and
- use the App or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties
You further agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the App. We reserve the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in your dispute with other users of the App.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
These Terms shall remain in full force and effect so long as you access and use our App. You have the right to terminate your use of our App and delete your account at any time and for any or no reason. We may terminate your access to or use of the App at any time without prior notice if you breach any of these Terms or take any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity, and termination of your account will be in addition to any other remedies we may have in law or equity.
You expressly understand and agree that your access to and use of the App is at your sole risk, and that the App is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors make no express warranties and hereby disclaim all implied warranties regarding the App and any part of it (including, without limitation, the site, any smart contract, or any external websites), including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, correctness, accuracy, or reliability. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensors do not represent or warrant to you that: (i) your access to or use of the App will meet your requirements, (ii) your access to or use of the App will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error, (iii) usage data provided through the App will be accurate, (iii) the App or any content, services, or features made available on or through the app are free of viruses or other harmful components, or (iv) that any data that you disclose when you use the App will be secure. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties in contracts with consumers, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the internet and agree that we have no liability or responsibility for any breach of security unless it is due to our gross negligence.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE APP, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE APP OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF REPUTATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
YOU AGREE THAT OUR TOTAL, AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, ANY PORTION OF THE APP, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, IS LIMITED TO $100. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE MADE THE APP AVAILABLE TO YOU AND ENTERED INTO THESE TERMS IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, WHICH REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES AND FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE APP TO YOU WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK
You accept and acknowledge each of the following:
- The prices of cryptocurrencies and blockchain assets are extremely volatile. You should consult your financial advisor, legal or tax professional regarding your specific situation and financial condition and carefully consider whether buying, selling or holding cryptocurrency and other digital assets is suitable for you.
- You are solely responsible for (i) any gas fee charged by the designated blockchain network; (ii) any taxes applicable to any transactions you conduct on our App; (iii) any fees associated with your payment method of choice; (iv) any currency conversion fees; and (v) all associated charges from your internet or mobile network providers. We accept no responsibility for, nor make any representation in respect of, your tax liability.
- There are risks associated with using Internet and Internet-based currency, including, but not limited to, the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your wallet. You accept and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any communication failures, disruptions, errors, distortions or delays you may experience when using our App, however caused.
- Blockchain transactions are irreversible, and we have no ability to reverse any transactions on the blockchain.
- The regulatory regime governing blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies, and tokens is uncertain, and new regulations or policies may materially adversely affect the development of our App and the value of cryptocurrency and other digital assets.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its past, present and future employees, partners, contractors, consultants, suppliers, vendors, service providers, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all claims, demands, actions, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from or relate to: (i) your use of the App or any services, (ii) your responsibilities or obligations under these Terms, (iii) your violation of these Terms, (iv) your violation of any applicable laws or regulations, (v) your violation of any rights of any other person or entity, or (vi) your contract with any other user.
The Company reserves the right to exercise sole control over the defense, at your expense, of any claim subject to indemnification. This indemnity is in addition to, and not in lieu of, any other indemnities set forth in a written agreement between you and the Company.
The information presented on or through the App is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the App, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
If the App contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this App, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Any term of these Terms which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms is not affected.
You affirm that you are over the age of 18, as the App and Wallet are not intended for children under 18.
- GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and your access to and use of the App shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provisions.
No waiver, concession, extension, representation, alteration, addition or derogation from these Terms by us, or pursuant to these Terms, will be effective unless consented to explicitly and executed in writing by our authorized representative. Failure on our part to demand performance of any provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any of our rights under these Terms.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION; ARBITRATION
- NO CLASS ACTION
YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
- CONTACT US
All feedback, comments and questions on the Terms should be sent to INFO@ISLAMICOIN.FINANCE.